Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a Week!!!!

Such an amazing week it was! I didn't even imagine that it would go that way this week. You know what, I've been through hard time. First, I fell with my motorbike last Tuesday and it did hurt! Besides, the motorbike didn't want to go well. And because of that too I came late to chemistry class. Second, I forgot of my "pengling" tasks, whether the personal assignment or both the group assignment. Ya... Just forget it. Third, I forgot of my Concepts in Engineering Task. It is a team assignment, quite a project, not to big, but wide impact it has. We're planning to make such a watch that can detect the heart rate, similar to the function of electrocardiograph. Astonishingly, one of my teammates, my most relied on, thought of another idea relating to that function. My goodness!!!! How come it happened just a few days before the D-day!! I don't know what to say... speechless.. I've searched for many things related to the work of ECG and I got so many. I just rewrote them and compressed all the materials in it (summarized them). I've searched also things about the work of watches. Surely, I have no idea of what to say...
The last, I, with my team, physics team, had to make a "pelontar" for a 40-gram ball. It was easy in fact to make such thing if I work alone, all by myself. But, unexpectedly, I had to work with a team consisted of 8 persons with me the only one who worried this thing the most. It's been two weeks of working and still nothing accomplished! Despite the tool has been ready, the report was not ready yet. I made it too, not finished yet because it was quite confusing. I lost my paper and I only remember that it was not allowed to go more than three pages for the report while until now I've made three pages, not including the counting of the parabolic movement. Ridiculously, I believe I'm the only one member of this teamwork that remember that there has to be a report with the tool. No one contacted me until now about the report. Actually, there was one sms-ed me about this task, but she didn't ask about the report. Speechless.....
I don't feel anybody belong to the teamwork because there's no teamwork for the real assignment. There WAS one time we work together making the main parts of the tool using Jiwo's design and my calculation about the positioning of every part of the tool. I planned to lay this all off... But I believe I can survive. Just keep struggling and finishing the work. Be the head! That's what encouraging me so far. O God... please...

No comments: