Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tired

It's a bit tiring today. The whole activities today are all about numbers and variables!! I can't stand facing such a day like today. I had better have only chemistry lesson for 8 hours rather than have calculus, physics, concepts in engineering, and chemistry, all of which are 2 hours each. They pressed my brain so heavily.
Actually, last night I slept for only 3 hours, from 1 to 4 a.m. And in fact, I didn't sleep as I planned because I fell asleep all of sudden. That's why I felt so tired this morning. I couldn't define what the interesting things are in calculus and physics. Though both are disgusting, I'd rather choose physics better than calculus. Surely I don't like calculus, from the depth of my heart while my closest friend, Dimas, loves that stuff so much. I don't understand.
Now, I feel deeply afraid of the calculus UTS the next Friday. I don't understand the previous lesson in the end of differential chapter and the beginning of integral chapter. They are so full of variables!!! (Nearly no number at all!!! I don't like such things without color and unfortunately, there are only two colors in calculus book!!! My goodness!!!)
All I can do now is just praying and keep studying until I go beyond my limitation.. Cha You!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calculus is more interesting. We dont need to memorize anything. Just do the exam as former test. Cha yo.....Everything is gonna be right.