Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Maximization

I felt absolutely tired today. It's been nothing to work on actually this morning. But, the problem is that I went back home after all church activities yesterday at about 10.30 p.m. And then I didn't sleep until 4.30 a.m the next morning, monday morning, and actually I was only sleeping for 40 minutes! One thing inside my mind keeping me this way is that no matter how tired I be, every joy is decision having to be made and I decide not to lose my joy everytime in my life, eventhough through the lowest and the most tiring condition of my body. Funnily, that kind of mindset made me easier to maximize my potency. By that I could work over twenty four hours without being stopped even for a while. That's why I used to be workaholic when I was at my senior high school grade.
The point here is that everything goes up from your mindset. The key of my ability to endure working for such an amazing time record nearly everyday is setting my mind to keep enjoying everything and liking or build the interest in the field I'm working no matter how undesireable it is. In my high school grade, I decided to reach the 3 top rank in the class while on that time I didn't like many subjects. So, what I did was I set my mind to like all the lessons given by any teachers and study them back at home everyday until dawn which made me sleep only for 2 or 3 hours a day. It was a bit difficult at the start, but I enjoyed too finally until I got the third rank every semester for the last 4 semesters.
You know what, I didn't realize myself that I could do such thing in this life. So, since that time, I never think of what I don't like or what I couldn't do. I rather think of what I could do to set my mind in line with my destiny. Thus, don't think of all things you cannot do, but rather of the things you should do in order to reach your destination in the future. Set your mind today!

No comments: