Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Raining (raining season??)

It sounds strange probably if I tell you this story. There has been times of event cancelled because of me, for the open air event. Everytime I felt tired or just thinking I don't want to join that kind of event, and also praying for rain, it was raining just as I prayed. I still remember, two years ago, in my birthday, I had to go to a piano lesson after school and in that day I am not in mood of playing piano. I didn't pray anything to make the sky rains. I just didn't want to have that lesson that day. Eventually, it was raining hard! So I couldn't go out of school and I'm free that day.. It was just the same too as this. Once, I didn't want to have a PE lesson (physical exercise). So I just said to the sky to fall the rain and a few second later it was raining that we, the whole class (acceleration class) didn't have to go to Pajajaran GOR to have the lesson. It was funny actually for the other side of this thing. There had been so many times the sky was raining and I desired to go out in the open air without being wet. So I just looked toward the sky and tell it to stop the rain and it was astonishingly stopped!! The one I still remember until know was that when I wanted to go to IP (Istana Plaza) from school and it was raining quite hard that day, I commanded the sky to stop the rain until I went home. It did work! Oh ya, I remember too when I was driving my motorbike (actually, it was nearly everyday), going home, and that time it was nearly raining that I spoke to the sky to hold the rain not to fall until I arrived home. Amazingly, just as I arrived home the rain started to fall very hard! It was my life.. But, I felt a bit sorry for my friend, my new one, because I mever told him this story and that time (a week ago) he desired to have a PE lesson that day. On the other hand, I didn't want to have that lesson that day because I was terribly tired and I wanted to sleep very much. When we were having lunch together, there seemed to be no raining that day or would be raining but couldn't be predicted when it would be. Then I said (I just spoke up my desire) that there would be raining at 3.00 p.m. until evening. Funnily, the rain started at 2.00 p.m., but it was just a few minutes and then it was stopped. The real raining as I commanded started at 2.45 p.m. and it wasn't finished until we both went home. I'm sure he was thinking that I was just joking or just hoping that there would be raining at PE time while there wouldn't be raining at Pengling time. Nevertheless, all things go as I'd said.. Hahaha... (Sory to those wishing to have PE lesson last monday..)

1 comment:

ardimas said...

Teu, I feel it is too long. It will be more interesting if ur story is short and to the point like me.he..........But the rain wont fall again this monday. I want my life back.