Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 15, 2007

UTS

Just reporting, I got bad marks for the last 3 UTS in my campus. I dislike them so much. I got only B for the calculus because I didn't study as I had to. I got A for physics. Though it is A, it was only 79. But, I've complaint for a 5-point missing in the third problem. So, the real mark will be 84 after the next corection. The last one, chemistry, I got the highest score in the class, only 91,5. I don't know what else which is wrong. In my opinion (and I believe it true), I made only one blank and the others are correct (for the multiple choice part) and I got perfect score for the essay part. So, I thought I would get about 95 above. Although it's been high enough, I was still below one of my friend in another class. He got 1 point higher than me. Tomorrow is the last UTS1, Concepts in Engineering. I'm planning to get a high score again. I hope. (there's still hope to rely on)

1 comment:

ardimas said...

How could U say that ur score is bad?? So how u say bout my Score, UGLY??? he...........

Project id waitin 4