Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One & the Only Holiday

Today is a holiday for nearly all STEI (School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics) students because we have finished all the practicums. That's why I arranged today activities as holiday activities. It was supposed to be holiday for the whole day actually, but you know that it didn't go that way today.
This morning I got up late, at about 8 a.m. while I was supposed to get up at 7. When I just wanted to take a bath, Dimas arrived. I was surprised then, not realizing that I was supposed to be earlier ready to go swimming this morning. After preparing all things, I had a breakfast which actually as replacement of my absence in having dinner last night. I ate till I felt full.
Then I went to Batununggal Club House and swam there for about an hour. I swam the (I forgot the English name for it) gaya "katak/dada" for 20 "bolak-balik" or equivalently 1026 meters long. That was the beginning. The real swimming was just 2 "bolak-balik" "gaya bebas". I got briefly tired (my legs) that I stopped swimming immediately. Then I studied calculus until I decided to take a shower. Just as I finished cleaning my body, Dimas stopped studying physics. Then we went to the parking area and went home. The way back home was amazingly shorter than the one we took to get to Batununggal. So, we arrived home faster than we thought before.
Dimas quickly went by. Then I made the card for the congregation in the church (member card). Actually I just made the design which have to be approved then. But, overall I like making such design.
At precisely 1.30 I went to campus to make the physics tasks with my teammates. It was until 4.30 we made that thing. Then I continued my activity with doing the calculus homework. Unfortunately, it was so many!! I could get crazy just because of doing that homework. In spite of that, we were supposed to be five while there was only two of us there making the homework. That's why we did it for quite a longer time than we used to. We finished doing it at about 9 p.m. My head got "ngahuleung" just as we finished. The counting was so many and complicated. It irritated my mind.
However, I like doing those things in spite of the term holiday being swayed. Overall, I like doing all the activities today. Half of them are the holiday activities and the other half are the campus activities.

1 comment:

ardimas said...

Y ampun teu, "ngaheleung" teh apaan??? Bhasa dari Mars???

Oya, ITb bakal dijajah orang Jawa jadi mending mulai belajar indahnya bahasa Jawa???he