Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fell with The Motorbike

It was sucks!!! I have never imagined such an embarrassing event as this morning! It was just a brief occurrence that I fell down with my motorbike to the ground. I admit that I was driving fast that time, about 40 km/hour in Jalan Ganesa, but the point is that I've done such thing so many times that it was supposed not to happen! There were two other motorbikes from Jalan Ciung Wanara turning left to Ganesa while I was coming from Dago to Ganesa and at that time I was going to pass that street when that two infuriating motorbikes came all of sudden. I nearly hit them. However, I "rem" my motorbike spontaneously that it "oleng" and eventually fell down to the ground, falling to the left side of the motorbike. Ridiculously, that two motorbike just went by with no guilty feeling while the other people on the side of the road helped me and stood the motorbike up. At first, it couldn't start up that make me quite frightened that time. How come it could happen???!! By the way, I fell just before the eastern gate of ITB. After a while trying to start up the motorbike, it did turn on and I could get into the western gate. One think I worried was that it couldn't be switched to the first "gigi" and finally the neutral "gigi". O my goodness!!! I can't stand bearing such thing happening in my life! All of sudden, I lost my mood in studying chemistry today.
After I parked my motorbike, I checked it all around. Just as I finished checking, I tried to hang my helmet to the left side of the motorbike, but it couldn't be hung! Beside that, the front rear couldn't be locked! I became speechless... Then I made my decision that I had to keep attending the class whether I wanted to study or not. So, slowly I walked to the class and after being late for 18 minutes I came into the class and sit at the second row in the class. Hendy had prepared it for me (obviously!!). During the lesson I only listened to what Pa Buchari said and I didn't make any notes from what he explained. I'm not in to writing that time.
Then I was supposed to have a Kontek Class. Nevertheless, there was no Pa Budi. So, we were told to join the Pa Agus's class while all of us refused to do so that we made an excuse saying we had better make the project assignment for next week class, kontek class. The assistance agree with us and he allow us to do so. Thus, we arranged the project and went home after we had finished. Dimas and I went to my motorbike and he checked it for me too. When everything seemed to be alright, I went home with only 4 "gigi" functioned (first, neutral, second, and third). How come it could happen??!!

1 comment:

ardimas said...

So we are both men that dragged our left foot together.he.........