Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sleepy, No Time for It

It's funny I think, being back in such a typical life. I find it difficult nowadays to set my schedule in a proper order and time allocation. There wasn't too much work to do this far, but it sounds strange that I don't have time even for my personal life. There are so many responsibilities that I hold now, from different places and organizations. The one I don't concern too much now is the KMPA unit in my campus, and that is the only one I could "lepas" for a while with no other could be done so.
The one I quite hate about campus life is that my friends have their weekend time to do anything they want, or finishing their assignments while in the same day too nearly all units run their activities too. In the same time and day I can only be in the church, with nearly four services I had to attend and in three of them I had to play keyboard with my band. Actually, I enjoyed this so much. What I don't like is that most of my friends doesn't respect weekdays as I respect them so much cause I know that the normal weekend is the most busy day among all days a week. That's why I rather allocate my work to be finished out of that day while others think the opposite thought, as well as my closest friend in campus. Eventually, I had to deal with it too.. By this I'm able to say to all my friends that I work harder than all of them because I had more work to do than they do. With the same range of time of working, I had to allocate more for working rather than for sleeping though I know that one of my friends didn't do the same as commonly done but rather working harder than me. However, he still did what he likes while I couldn't do so. I did what I had to do, not what I like to do.
Courage!!!!

No comments: