Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life Mate

It might seem to be important for nearly everybody in this world to have a life mate to walk this life. I just want to share my thought. In my life, there hasn't been even once a moment I like a girl or a woman or even think about having a mate to be by my side anytime I need. It was just like NAPZA for me because I think life could be succeed if I focus myself to that goal, not being disturbed by anything, especially a humanbeing.
But, after a few years I look on my friends at school and now at campus of most their lives, I still couldn't define what a life would be if a woman come to one's life and involve in nearly all one's emotional wave everytime. For me, in this age, a mate is just the same as "candu". I've made a plan in this life. I think I'll start to search for a mate after I reach my 21-year-old age.
In my mind, a life mate is not just simply a girl friend that is able to be changed anytime you want, but a humanbeing that you commit yourself to involve him/her in your life so deep as never done before that your life is not your own anymore because of him/her. And also, I'm not a man with that kind of thought that is easily change my girlfriend everytime I feel I'm not suitable anymore to her. It was quite a very important issue for me to have such a mate in life. Beside that, in my opinion, in my age there's still not enough capacity to think such thing maturely because the adults, commonly, even in their age, they still couldn't define what love is. For me, I will start to think that kind of think after I could define what love is, a bit silly..

1 comment:

ardimas said...

U can start looking for from now.
It will train U when u get 21.he.........



ardimas.blogspot.com