Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Smile!

It sounds common probably that everyone tells one another not to put on a distressed face, but rather the smiling one. It was the smiling face being the important point. It was rather the emotional condition of a person or commonly said as emotional quotient. I agree with those saying that Intelligent quotient is just a few percents of life success. Don't think those too high at first. Start from everyday life and you'll realize that your emotional quotient gives very important role in your way of life and the success you're reaching.
Once I was hardly smile everyday, except when I was in my private room, reading funny books. I realized then that my school achievement was largely influenced by this condition too which made my marks bad. Then I started new thing as I entered the acceleration class. No matter how difficult the problem I'm facing, there are things much more important to be concerned about that I had to lay aside all my unimportant problems first. Day by day I walked with that kind of mindset and it was amazing! I felt like I had no personal problems at all because my focus was not on my self but on everything around me, especially my work. Then I started to set my emotion on joyous condition all the time. It was just then I feel my life had changed totally into a new one.
So, everything must be started from setting your focus of life, not self-centered, and then start to enjoy your life with smile and many other little things and especially bring joy to your life.
Keep smiling!!

No comments: