Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Time Limit

Unfortunately, it's been 3.47 p.m that I have to prepare myself to go to church. Actually, I still want to write many posts here. But, what else to do?? If I am asked to pray something by God that whatever I ask He will bring it forth, I would ask for additional time per day 6 hours at least so that it will broadened my time of working and studying. I always feel jealous if I saw my friends from other cities or provinces doesn't many activities like me that they are able to study as long as they want, not like me, having to study at the appointed time (significant time spent only to study and the other for other activities).
Or, if I am to be given a present (it's nearly my birthday..!!!), I would like to ask for an assistance or a PDA for scheduling my timetable everyday..

1 comment:

ardimas said...

So that time should never be wasted. Just enjoy ur life whatever ur condition. And think with our busy, success goes closer.