Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Surprise for Amy

It was fascinating today coz we arranged an event for Amy, one of our best friends, to celebrate her birthday today. Actually, the idea came from a special person. As the camouflage we told her that we'd have buka bareng today for K-09 only in Bima and Kresno's house. The preparation had begun since yesterday. It was started by the conference talking about the things we were going to do this evening. Then Kresno was chosen as the PJ for the birthday cake. I suggest a place to buy the cake coz I like the cream so much.
It was continued today, this morning. We confirmed everyone about the event tonight at Bima's. Nearly everybody we invited had had an event that they couldnt come this evening. However, we kept saying that it would be done this evening. After Sisdig time, I went to Setiabudhi Supermarket with Kresno to buy a few things to brighten the birthday surprise today. Just after that we went to Es Shanghai to buy 10 packs of es shanghai there for tonight's tajilan.
At the time, few minutes before Amy arrived, we prepared the gifts and the candles and also the cakes. I was told to play the song happy birthday for her. When everyone came out of the piano room, they sang the song together while I played the piano. Surprisingly, I found amy with tears falling from her eyes saying thanks to everyone. I was quite surprised too that time since I thought it would be another way. The main point here is I was glad that she is happy today because somebody is delighted too seeing her happy that way.hehehe....
Happy birthday, Amy!!!!

No comments: