Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friend

I'm thinking about an existence.
I believe friendship is not a fake thing. It's as real as your being today.
Friend is one of many treasures in the world that one hardly get without love.
Friend is all about first priority, such a classified thing.
To have friends just mean having second most precious jewelry in the world, or in the universe perhaps.
Friends are all about affection, endurance, care, hope, love, and finally existence.
It's not about something you can get that easily.
Friendship means that you're not totally alone,
that somebody loves and cares about you,
that you're special to someone,
that you mean something to people around you,
that you are loved.
Friend is the one who shows the best of you, brings it out, support you to reach it.
Friend may fail in doing favor for you, but friendship never ends.
There's nothing final between friends.
Once I experienced the end of something one calls friendship, such a rubbish of society.
Nevertheless, I regret having such a thinking before.
In my opinion, friendship is something lasting for a lifetime.
I don't know why my last closest friend ended up our friendship so strangely and quite hates me that bad. However, I can't stand keeping myself being distressed with such a thing. I have to stand for my own life.
Friends can mean paradise while in the same time being hell mutually.
Friendship...
a long journey of education in life...
the sweetness of life...

No comments: