Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

Electron (Elektron)

Actually, it's still difficult for me to write in Indonesian for this blog. But, finally my idealism comes to an end that I have to report all the activities and all the tasks given in every session of the recruitment process. In fact, there had been once. On last Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. there was the second meeting in Multimedia Room in Labtek VIII in campus. The first session was about the history of Electron Magazine and its development until the stop of the production. Then we had a short break for about only less than 50 minutes. Briefly we had to gather again in the same room to have the second session about journalism. It was unpredictably interesting for me. In fact, I didn't like the first part of the journalism topic which made me terribly sleepy. But it was ended with a very interesting topic, journalistic ethics. I will write another writing about the contents discussed by the speaker last Saturday, specialized only to fulfill the task given by the head of Elektron before I went out of campus for a while. I can't imagine writing in Indonesian in this English blog.... T_T.....

No comments: