Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally I have time to open this page again..hahaha...
Having been through many circumstances so far I realize one thing that everything has to change. It's impossible for one to get stuck in only a particular condition that one going static with the current condition. I'm trying hard to get on with it too. It's been six months since the first start and I thought it would've finished already. But it's still moving until now. Courage and faith is my foundation to keep standing today along with joy and merry. So far I've changed my mindset in term of the reality of friendship. It's changed in fact. Guess what!! (just forget it!!)
Today I have one new house more in Bandung beside my real home here in Cikawao which is HME at the basement of technology laboratory VIII in ITB. It's the largest basecamp/office for a "himpunan" or set in ITB according to the area it has. However, I enjoy being there so much since it has so many LAN cable and there is a bed for anybody to sleep there. I got used to sleep on the sofa in the living room. Funnily, my bad behaviour came along with me yesterday that I hate to see such a condition of messiness there with the books on the floor. That's why I put all the books (according to their genres) in the library cupboard until there was no thick book on the floor except for the MBC books. There I met everybody older than me and had a little chit chat with them. Since then I realize one important thing that we have to run a brief program of making HME beautiful by tiding up the room inside. First, we can start from the main room, the living room in the middle with the little canteen. Then we move to the divkom room. The last one we have to tidy up the WS room. It is so messy!! Hahaha...
It's been three days of fasting for moslems today. Unfortunately, I studied in ITB where every canteen is closed during fasting month. With my crazy schedule I am being the same as those fasting since the first day, last Monday. The one different is that I don't do saur as them that make me starving at noon as always and dying as time approaching adzan maghrib. This makes me join every "buka bareng" with all my friends in EL'07. I like that because I met new circumstances where I can open my mask and start being the real me as I am with my closest friend at church. It's fun indeed!!!! There I found people with no doubt of being embarrasing in front of anybody, showing the real them...hahha... Starting from that point I start to change my mindset of how to interact with friends especially those in the same subject as me. Here I want to build a brand new friendship in HME where I find love and care as the main foundation to move on with the vision and work project of this organization. Later I will tell you a more detail of my new experience here... hehehe...

No comments: