Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brain Problem in the 3rd Semester

However, this is out of electron tasks, I want to write in English again.

I'm now entering such a realm with more tension in every aspect of my life. First, I'm undergoing such a degradation of my brain's health because I hardly understand what the lectures are all about. Secondly, I have a terrible schedule problem. I can't fit all my lecture schedule to my church schedule and my teaching schedule in the international school. As the result, everything becomes ruin. I have no idea of how to resolve this now. The last one, I have to spend more money in unimportant things for lecture.
Going to the first problem, I don't know why I hardly slept late. My body automatically turns my eyes off every midnight. And also I can't concentrate if I have no lunch everyday. I hate this because it wasn't this way last semester. I try to solve this by eating more every evening (after bukpus time).
Next, I always study another thing every lecture. I nearly never pay attention to what the lecturer said since I believer myself to be better in making my brain understand the matter rather than listening to the lecture given in the class. First, they explain the lecture too fast and with another planet's language. Besides, I nearly don't have time to study at home first which makes me study them while I'm teaching or in lecture time. Hehehe...
Help me....!!!!!

No comments: