Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunday, Not a Weekend

It's a tough day, isn't it?? I've been through many days and years of struggling, and still I found that Sunday is the most tiring day, the hardest day, the most distressing day (probably), and the most (again) tiring day. It's really difficult to treat my day, Sunday, as a weekend day.
This morning (9/12/07) I woke up late, at 7 while I was supposed to wake up at 5. All of sudden I prepared myself to go to the church and played the keyboard for the second service this morning. Luckily, I didn't come late to the church with everybody had been there. The first service lasted for about 2,5 hours and it was continued by the next activity in the same hall. Because I was so hungry, I went home first to drink two glasses of milk (Dutch Lady) for my first level of breakfast. I went back to church then. At about 11.45 I went to PlaGo to watch the match of Futsal. It was an obligation that I (with "berat hati") went there with my sister and my friends from church. There I only studied chemistry until my parents came and asked both of us to go and had lunch. I had lunch at Nasi Timbel Dago. The food was not delicious at all. At about 2.30 I went home and just as I arrived at Jalan Sumatera, it was 2.55 that I couldn't go home and I went to church.
Surely, it's tiring!! After I arrived at the hall, I fell asleep at the front row of seats. It's a bit hurt at my back. But, I like sleeping there, full of AC. I didn't realize that I'd been sleeping for 45 minutes. It's refreshing.. Then I played the keyboard (the same one) until 7 and took a break for only a while to go to the restroom. Then I played the main keyboard for the next service (FOG meeting) from 7.10 until 9.30. My goodness!!!! I really wanted to cut off my arms for a while to keep it relaxed.
At 10 I, with my family, went to Cafe Halaman, having dinner. I ate a plate of 'bihun goreng' and a bowl of 'bihun kuah'. For the drink I bought Avocado KSP. It's quite sufficient for a while with now my stomach has been calling for the next level of supper.
Truly, it's a tough day!!! (Many activities I was supposed to join I didn't join or even tell the coordinator that I couldn't join because I only focused myself to chemistry UTS the next Friday)
Help me, please...

No comments: