Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Second Day of Holiday

Today, I went to Jakarta, only to Plaza Senayan and it was only for a while. We went at about 10.30 and arrived at Jakarta at about 11.50. It was raining all the way to Jakarta in Cipularang, but it was stopped when we were near the Pondok Gede toll gate. Then, briefly we went to Plaza Senayan.
Actually, we went there only to take my mother's bag in Louis Vuitton shop. But, as we arrived there, the plan was swayed. First, we went into NEXT shop and my father bought me two pieces of shirt with the one I like and the other I was forced to like. Actually, both shirts are discounted 20%, but still they were too expensive in my eyes. However, my parents like them. So, they bought me those shirts. (One of them got the most expensive shirt rank that I have in my wardrobe) Then we went to have lunch in Bakerzin. That was the first time I ate there and the food was surely delicious!! I ate Linguine Bratwurst. The sausage... It was unspeakably delicious!!!
After finishing all those eating, we went to the main hall to watch the accappela singers. They were incredibly gorgeous!!! I like their singing. But, time forced me to continue my previous plan. So, I continued going to Kinokuniya to read books there. I bought a book there, written by John C. Maxwell, entitled 'Talent is Never Enough'. You have to read that book!! It was great.
Yeah.. eventually, we had to go home then. So we bought some bread first then went to the parking area and went home to Bandung.
The rest of my activities in Bandung, I think, they are all ordinary things, just like what I'm doin' now... At least I have added my collection of book here in my room. Hehe...

No comments: