Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day!!!!

It was Christmas yesterday. Actually, I felt strange yesterday. I never say 'merry Christmas' in every Christmas celebration every year except if I was forced to do so. Last night everybody sent me 'merry Christmas' messages that I had to send them each a reply message saying the same things. I dislike that kind of situation since I had to waste my money only to send such messages to those I even nearly had forgotten. So, then I sent my previous accel mate the same messages about the thing I got from last Sunday service in the church and eventually I sent my closest friend a different message containing the same things inside, but with a different way of saying. I have no idea at all of how to say 'merry Christmas' to him 'cause I believe he never did so.
I did quite a lot of things today. First, I slept at 6.30 a.m because I didn't sleep all the night before. Then I woke up at 10.30 a.m and continued with the internet activity. Then I continued with studying calculus until I get bored and switched my activity into the business thing. Unfortunately, my parents went home at about 3 p.m that I had to prepared myself to have lunch. We went back home at 4.30. Everybody briefly slept while I kept watching TV until 5 p.m. I couldn't bear this kind of sleepiness that I fell asleep too until 5.45 p.m.
I woke up a bit shocked looking at the time. However, I was still sleepy, still lazy enough to get back to my sweet pillow. Nevertheless, time forced me to do the opposite thing of my mind. So, I went to Sawunggaling to have a meeting of the end of year 2007 activity in the church this week. It was so quick that I didn't realize that the time had gone so fast and we had to go to Ciwalk. I went there with my sister. We, all the invited, had the next meeting in Honeymoon Dessert from 9 to 11.30 p.m. (No comment for the meeting activity)
Just precisely at 00.00, we went home and watched TAXI film while typed this words....
Gd nite!!

No comments: