Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2007

A Great Day!

There's so much to say about yesterday, but one thing I couldn't forget is that the day of laughing all the time. It's been a habit for me to be terribly tired every Sunday. But it's not for yesterday. Yesterday I have a full day with my band partners. There are five of us with me the only man. The others are women and also I'm the youngest there.
By the way, I left the church a bit earlier than usual yesterday because the preaching was finished earlier than the appointed time as usual in spite of the other used time until the service finished. Then I went home first to dress up my self and went to Warung Steak to have lunch there with my friends. At precisely 1.05 p.m we arrived at Sawunggaling to have a meeting there and a little practice for the event on the new years day in the church. I spent my whole time there with my four partners. There is a girl called Steffi who is the one making me laughing all the time. In the middle of the practice we got bored that we went out hanging around first to refresh our mind. There, since that time we went out, she started to "melawak" (I don't know the English word for that...). She did that until we went back to church at 6.45 p.m. It surely made us laughing at every movement she made with her face or her body. However, the most funny one is her voice which always changed according to her ideas. She never stopped!! That was the incredible thing from her!! I became speechless then, having nothing to say of what she did. That range of time truly refresh my mind despite my inability to study seriously because of that (I'd planned to study Pengling until I went back to church at 7, but all is turned). For what she did, it's still a secret between five of us inside the music room there. One thing for sure, we will never forget that day.. Although it's been hundreds of time she did such a thing in front of us, the thing she did that time seemed to be new and amazing to us.
Pokonya, it was the most attractive Sunday for this year while fortunately it was the last Sunday for this year too. Just ask her if you want to know the detail. I believe that you won't believe me until you watch her by your own eyes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

benernya sya gtw mw comment apa. dah sya comment kn d SMS. yang waktu mlm2 tu. Ato sya balesnya cuman di mimpi.


oya, happy new year ya...


have a nice day