Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Campus Center (east wing) - brief report



This is the view of Triangle court taken from east campus center. It is usually used for a meeting, quite a big one. It's a bit greeny there, comfortable enough to study there.
The place where I took this photograph is one of my favourite place here in ITB because it is so windy there that I can easily fall asleep there.






This one is the straight path, quite a balcony, in the east wing campus center. I like this place so much despite its dirtiness here with all ants and flies all around. Actually I enjoy killing those animals very much each minute.
If you want study and fully concentrate, just come here and study here with your face toward the triangle court. You will get addicted soon.












Actually, there are still many photographs I haven't put here which I will put in the next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haahaahaa teu.... Uda kuliah masih ngeributin semut. Wkwkwk......
Ckckck.... Blognya pake inggris!! Mampus neeh bacanya!!! Hihihihi..... Tapi baguslah.... Jadi ikutan blajar inggris. =p