Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Business

The day before my birthday last week I was presented a form of business, and I'm quite interested in it just as I heard about the concept of the networking and the business target. But, I thought I'm suited in it. Funnily, Matthew, my friend (in the campus), joined it. How come a person like him want to join it. That's why I decided to try to run this business too by first joining it. So, I joined the network yesterday after I finished all the requirements. At night, I came into the meeting (they called it so, such a presentation event). It was very interesting and eventually 2 persons joined this business too. The prospect was not for short period but rather for a lifetime. That's what made me join this. Besides, I think it's not difficult to run the business. So now I have a business (not just a work, finally). I do this business at my spare time in campus which makes it wouldn't bother my regular activities.

No comments: