Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Comment

That's why I said it strange. He seldom replied my messages. I'd written more than 15 messages while he only replied 4 of them! My goodness!!! By the way, it's quite a tiring day. I spent my day nearly for only the meeting time. I just went home. The only useful thing I did today was studying calculus. Then I went to BEC to buy a leather case for my father's cell phone and return my broken micro SD. Briefly I went home back to pick my sister up and went back to Sawunggaling. I waited for more than half an hour long until the meeting started. For the meeting situation, no comment!
About what I was thinking this day long, it's a bit secret today... So many times I tried hard not to lost my mind because of little things unimportant supposedly... Quite a struggle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alo teu..............

hari libur saya full jg. Lg gmw nganggur. Meskipun tu ntn film. tp makana filmnya keren abiz. Lg mw ntn shoother. Dulu pernah maen pura2 jd sooter gtu pake temak burung. Sayannya g sejago yang beneran.he.........

Have a nice day