Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Done

We've been well again...
Though I don't know what he thought nor felt, He'd said that what ever came our ways, no matter what hatred there was between us, I would be still his best friend and so would he. So far, it's been like those in the past. We're just like we were before. The different thing is that now I know what he dislikes as well as he knows what I dislike. Though it's still in the surface, he said he has such a confident that I could change and be his best friend as he desired. Just as I thought, I hope he could change a bit of his personality and be my friend as I've searched this long... One important thing here is that no matter what happens between us, there is nothing final in friendship. This quite change my mood a lot... Thx.

No comments: