Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2008

Home

It's a bit like a therapy for me to undergo such a situation in which I learn not to rely on anybody but one in everything. I tried hard so far to face all things alone. I used to ask for much help from those around me. I realized then that this may be quite a wrong choice of my decision.
One thing I like so far is that I've underwent such a situation where I don't regret what has been done and what has happened. I like this last six months. I have a friend, the closest one I've ever had. He'd been the one changing my personality so much. However, not all things go as I thought before. He's going somewhere now, this time. I've been waiting for nearly a month for him to come back home. Nevertheless, it seems useless. He kept saying that all things are OK which, in fact, everything is not OK. He, the one I know since the first, has changed up side down.
But, so far, I'm happy to have undergone such an experience. I will never forget it. It's been my prayer for a period of time, since long time ago, to have a friend who can be my best one, who I thought he would think the same as me. Since I knew the truth, I got depressed and now I tried hard to keep struggling while in fact it keeps "menghantui" me. Knowing all things have been done, I can't do anything to change everything. It's a life. Life keeps going on no matter whether I'm ready or not to face it. I just want to warn you all to be aware of relying on someone, making such a relationship. It could build you up and in the same manner it could break you down...

No comments: