Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Best Friend

Ardimas, or Dimas, or Samid, or what ever he wants to be called, has been, I don't know how, my best friend here in my campus life. Now I'm trying hard to like what he likes and be aware of what he needs. The one I'm trying hard nowadays to like is his favorite activities, tennis sport and all sport events, in TV or live show. I also try hard to like reading comics again, especially sport comics. Actually, it's fun!! I like all things connected with sport. But, I am not good at nearly all sport games. I don't know the rules and the way of playing all the games. That's why I only like athletic sport. It tests only one's strength.
However, I'll try to like what he likes more, especially sport things, despite his struggling to like jazz music too.. hahaha... What a friend...

No comments: