Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 2, 2008

JOY

JOY!!! That's what I'm focused on the whole today. Some people could read me, that I'm in distressed. But, overall I could overcome it. I pushed back all dominating and distressing things in my mind. All I want to do is just having fun from now on. When I look back to what I'm thinking when I was greatly distressed, it was just ridiculous beside all the relevance with the condition today. I found it more important to please Him than just to struggle with the pressure pressing me. It's true as a matter of fact to undergo such a situation when you find that everybody doesn't want you to be there which finally distresses you. It's just common. But, that's not what I'm talking about. The point is what your decision is, whether you want to live under that kind of pressure and be killed or you want to get out of it and conquer it all. It's just that simple. Enjoy your life bhro.....!!!!

No comments: