Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today We Start The Craziness

It's the first day of our lecture again in this month. The first day was supposed to be a bright day, a day full of new hope, and a day with wider perspective to face this life in taking every step of our lives. However, that was just my hope with no realization at all!!! What I faced yesterday (because today has been Tuesday) was terribly exhausting. They were all exploiting me!! I was forced to do more and more, more than my body could take. All the pressures comes from all aspects of my life, of every circumstance I face. It's a miracle that I can still stand today because everything means everything in my life which is pressing me, not just campus life, but also church matter, the school where I work as a part time teacher, and also my home life. Feeling lonely?? Of course.. but, hope this will finish soon..

No comments: