Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2008

Life

What to do with the life itself?
There's such a divine nature which draws one to the destiny.
Trying to leave and get rid of it is just useless.
Want to live and have joy in it??
Join me in this adventure!
None to do with the direction, it's just it.
Just do what have to be done,
endure suffering for just a while of this period of life.
Actually, all my path is suffering.
No gain without losses.
It looks weird in my community to have such a life.
But, this is it.
I've made my decision and no turning back for me
coz my life is not my own anymore,
everyday I pace this path,
the more I die and become full.
This is the way I live,
to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
The essential thing is living with the divine nature,
gaining the divine power more and more.
Wanna try??

No comments: