It was Christmas yesterday. Actually, I felt strange yesterday. I never say 'merry Christmas' in every Christmas celebration every year except if I was forced to do so. Last night everybody sent me 'merry Christmas' messages that I had to send them each a reply message saying the same things. I dislike that kind of situation since I had to waste my money only to send such messages to those I even nearly had forgotten. So, then I sent my previous accel mate the same messages about the thing I got from last Sunday service in the church and eventually I sent my closest friend a different message containing the same things inside, but with a different way of saying. I have no idea at all of how to say 'merry Christmas' to him 'cause I believe he never did so.
I did quite a lot of things today. First, I slept at 6.30 a.m because I didn't sleep all the night before. Then I woke up at 10.30 a.m and continued with the internet activity. Then I continued with studying calculus until I get bored and switched my activity into the business thing. Unfortunately, my parents went home at about 3 p.m that I had to prepared myself to have lunch. We went back home at 4.30. Everybody briefly slept while I kept watching TV until 5 p.m. I couldn't bear this kind of sleepiness that I fell asleep too until 5.45 p.m.
I woke up a bit shocked looking at the time. However, I was still sleepy, still lazy enough to get back to my sweet pillow. Nevertheless, time forced me to do the opposite thing of my mind. So, I went to Sawunggaling to have a meeting of the end of year 2007 activity in the church this week. It was so quick that I didn't realize that the time had gone so fast and we had to go to Ciwalk. I went there with my sister. We, all the invited, had the next meeting in Honeymoon Dessert from 9 to 11.30 p.m. (No comment for the meeting activity)
Just precisely at 00.00, we went home and watched TAXI film while typed this words....
Gd nite!!
Memahami Virtual Dedicated Hosting, Apa Itu?
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment