It seems like a day for resting Sunday is. However, I feel the difference. I study only of little time on Sunday. Most of my time that day I spend in the church because I play a keyboard, accompanying my partner in playing the keyboard too, the other one. If it is complete, I have to attend and play keyboard for four services per day. Therefore, I got only spare time at 11 until 15.00. I used to not liking this kind of life. But now I like it very much.
So, for those want to have a team work discussion with me, please understand me that I'm quite busy that I had only a few hours left for such work. Would you please arrange them in much more proper time that is suitable too for everyone.
Memahami Virtual Dedicated Hosting, Apa Itu?
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment